- Over 7 years of real world experience in the design ,development ,and deployment of software created using state of art cutting technologies like Java technologies , and OOAD and software design pattern.
- Expertise in writing messaging applications including point –to-point and publish /subscribe messaging using Weblogic , JBOSS and SwiftMQ implementation of JMS.
- Expertise in building Java based XML applications.
- Expertise in building data services, backend infrastructures , and device independent client applications for peer-to-peer computing.
- Expertise in writing multithreaded , Client /Server network applications based on TCP/IP protocol including HTTP Proxy server , SMTP /POP3 client servers. This includes multithreaded servers ,asynchronous and platform independent communication channels , protocol handlers etc.
- Expertise in different databases including Oracle ,SQLServer ,and MySQL.Experience in writing applications using extensive use of database features including stored procedures, triggers and constraints.
- Expertise in writing build scripts for the systems using DOS batch and shell scripting.
- Expertise in different operating systems including Linux , OS Windows , Unix. Also experienced in network administration of Windows OS.
Continental technologies Messaging Services
Now Send Bulk Messages to a large group of people only by specifying the format of the file that contains the list of phone numbers you would like to send the messages.
Keep track of the messages you have sent by selecting the category . You can view them by Job, Group ,Number , Credit history , Delivered ,and Not delivered category.
You can set the time and date in which you wish the messages to be delivered. This feature allows you to enable yourself to send many messages to a large number of people in the scheduled time lines.
You can send messages from your Desktop. Using our software application , you can control the message broadcasts and have transparency in sending messages from your end.
A2P (Application2person messaging)
Refers to process when messages are sent from application to mobile user.
Alphanumeric sender id
Combination of numeric and alpha characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z, _). It is changeable to fit users` need. Receiver of the message can`t reply on message with alphanumeric sender ID.
Numeric sender id
Default sender type of SMS message in standard MSISDN form. Receiver can reply on message with numeric sender id.
Unicode is an industry standard allowing computers to consistently represent and manipulate text expressed in any of the world's writing systems. As a SMS-MT feature, it allows any content to be sent within a message.
The flash message service enables you to send a message that will appear at the recipient's mobile screen. This means that your recipient won't have to read the message in his mobile phone's inbox.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a communications protocol for the transfer of information on the intranet and the World Wide Web.
price & Payments
Get In Touch
- 26th Main,
- 4th Main,
- Ramamurthy Nagar,
- Bangalore 560016.